2023 USA Powerlifting Iron Wars
|Waitlist Sign up||Roster||Team Entry Form||Hotel||Meet T-shirt|
|USA Membership||Lifter's Handbook||New Lifter Tips|
1. Roster & Schedule: Please see the official roster on Liftingcast with flights breakdown, This will be a two-day, 3-session, 1-platform meet. Here's the breakdown of lifting schedule:
Meet day: 09/23 @ Texas Strength Systems (2418 Boardwalk St, San Antonio, TX, 78217)
- Session 1 (Saturday): Regular Check-in with Equipment Check: 7AM. (USAPL ID & Photo ID are required. Show referees everything you're wearing on the platform)
Weigh-in: right after you have your Equipment checked, to no later than 8:30AM (no exception). (openers & rack height are required before you go weigh-in)
Lifting starts at 9:00AM, ends around 1:30PM. Awards to follow.
- Session 2 (Saturday) * : Regular Check-in with Equipment Check: 12:30PM. (USAPL ID & Photo ID are required. Show referees everything you're wearing on the platform)
Weigh-in: at 1PM, after you have your Equipment checked, to no later than 2:30PM (no exception). (openers & rack height are required before you go weigh-in)
Lifting starts at 3:00PM, ends around 7:30PM. Awards to follow.
- Session 3 (Sunday): same as Session 1.
2. Rack Heights: if you know your rack heights on our TSS combo racks, please submit them using the link below. If you don't know them, please use the link to submit them upon arriving at the building once you are able to check what they are on our racks.>>> Rack Heights
3. Equipment Check: Early equipment check is optional but recommended and will be on Friday 09/22 from 6:30PM - 7:30PM at TSS. You will need to show us your active USAPL membership card (digital is acceptable) along with photo ID (DL, school ID, military ID, passport, birth certificate if youth lifter, etc.) & everything you are wearing to compete. We recommend looking over the Lifters Handbook and New Lifter Tips on the USA Powerlifting site.
4. Meet Media: Please see the email chain below to sign up with Stellar Shots as your meet photographer.
A $75 Media Pass will apply to those to have independent photographers, please note that warm-up area is limited to 2 coaches/handlers per lifter.
5. Admission: flat $20 presale at the door, apply to * Session 2 lifters, please ask your family & friends to arrive no earlier than 2:30PM if you can, to allow ample time for Session 1 lifters & spectators to clear out the facility & parking lot.
6. Waiver: Since lifters is our priority, we are limiting the warm-up area to only lifters & 2 coaches/handlers per lifter, to provide a safe & spacious warm-up area to the athletes. Please have your coaches/handlers sign this waiver (if they don't have an ACTIVE membership) and show the screenshot of the completion to us at check-in to get the coach's band. https://form.jotform.