MADE TO ORDER
- Add Face Savers (safeties) for $275
- Built to meet competition specs
- New higher density foam bench pad
- Heavy 7 gauge uprights
- Stainless Steel Hooks
- Lowest setting ~30" and Highest setting ~69"
- Laser Engraved Rack Height #s
- Tighteners on in/out cuffs
- Replaceable nylon rollers
- Fully adjustable uprights with 1" hole spacing
- In/out upright settings for squat
- Built on hand jacks
- Quick set-up drop-in bench
- Lift-off platform built onto attachable bench
- High tack vinyl on bench
- Bolt together design for compact transport
- Reinforced base with 8 bolts securing the main frame
-Footprint ~ 39"(w/o bench),64"(w/ bench)x83"x49"
-Add 30" for comfortable working space with the hand jacks
Combo Rack Customer Reviews & Pictures:
"I purchased a black and white combo rack back in February and it took awhile getting in but it was well worth the wait! i have been training with it now in my garage gym for a little over a month and it has proven to be a more then worth it investment! Fabrication was solid and it has no trouble handling allot of weight. I feel like my bench and squat have both improved simply because I have good equipment to train with now that i am confident in. And it has made switching rack heights and weights so much easier! I just wanted to thank TSS for putting out an affordable Combo rack that is every bit as good as the more expensive ones."