|Bar Weight||55 LB|
15.75" Loadable Area
90.75" (Total Bar)
54" (Center Bar)
|Finish/Plating||Zinc w/ Black Oxide|
|Assembly||Comes fully assembled|
|Manufactured||United States of America (Portland, Oregon)|
The newly re-engineered Transformer Bar is a patent-pending, purpose-built, multi-function specialty barbell which allows for adjustment in the weight's center of mass relative to the lifter's body; changing loading mechanics, movement dynamics, and training effect. It is purpose-built for easy use in both professional (athletic, clinical), commercial, and home gym settings.
- NEW: Completely Re-Engineered Design at a lower price.
- Industry-first adjustable, multi-functional barbell allowing for 24 different positional variations with a simple Spring-Pin mechanism.
- Athlete-engineered and endorsed by industry leaders like Dr. Kelly Starrett, Dr. Stuart McGill, Eric Cressey, and the Kabuki Strength Advisory Board
- Used by top collegiate and professional sports organizations
- Designed and Manufactured in the United States at Kabuki Strength Lab in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- PATENT PENDING
- Please click buy now link to see current lead times.
- Click the grey Question? button above to go to the Q&A section.
- International customers, please select UPS Worldwide Expedited (or faster) shipping. To estimate shipping, please add the product to your cart and use the shipping estimator at the bottom of the cart page.
- For team or commercial orders, please visit our business sales page.