2024 USA Powerlifting PRs in Paradise (FL-2024-09)
|Registration||Roster||Liability Waiver||Meet cap: 120 Lifters|
|FL-2024-09||Lifter's Handbook||New Lifter Tips||USAPL Membership|
When: June 29th & 30th, 2024
Where: Paradise Gym (8815 SW 131st St, Miami, FL 33176)
General meet info email will be sending out around 2-month out to lifters who signed up.
The 2024 USAPL PRs in Paradise is open to all currently registered USAPL members.
1. USAPL Membership (required): USAPL Cards can be purchased online at www.usapowerlifting.com.
All lifters must have been drug-free for the past thirty-six (36) months.
2. Registration Timeline:
Early Bird Registration: $120 (Deadline - February 29th)
Regular Registration: $145 (March 1st - May 31st)
Late Registration: $170 (after April 30th if spots are still available)
3. Meet Schedule:
Early equipment check is optional but recommended and will be on Friday 06/28 from 6:30PM - 7:30PM at Paradise Gym. You will need to show us your current USAPL membership card (digital is acceptable), photo ID (DL, school ID, military ID, passport, birth certification if youth lifter, etc.) & everything you are wearing to compete. We recommend looking over the Lifters Handbook and New Lifter Tips on the USA Powerlifting site.
- Session 1 (Saturday): Regular Check-in with Equipment Check: 7AM. (USAPL ID & Photo ID are required. Show referees everything you're wearing on the platform)
Weigh-in: right after you have your Equipment checked, to no later than 8:30AM (no exception). (openers & rack height are required before you go weigh-in)
Lifting starts at 9:00AM, ends around 1:30PM. Awards to follow.
- Session 2 (Saturday): Regular Check-in with Equipment Check: 12:30PM. (USAPL ID & Photo ID are required. Show referees everything you're wearing on the platform)
Weigh-in: at 1PM, after you have your Equipment checked, to no later than 2:30PM (no exception). (openers & rack height are required before you go weigh-in)
Lifting starts at 3:00PM, ends around 7:30PM. Awards to follow.
- Session 3 (Sunday): Same time schedule as session 1
- Session 4 (Sunday): Same time schedule as session 2
4. Changes after signing up:
Please see www.texasstrengthsystems.com/pages/meets for any meet change request including weight class, division, team name, etc.. Any division(s) add or changes or add won’t be accepted within 2 weeks out from the date of the meet.
For cancellations & refund, please first visit texasstrengthsystems.com/meets for the Cancellation Policies and send us an email with your info for cancellation request.
Any questions please email email@example.com. If you're an Adaptive Athlete, please send us an email with your USAPL Membership card.